Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dario Dias (None)     04 September 2011

Only what is written is the law

Hi,
Can some one provide me the Section under IPC,if any,that would support the satement "Only what is written in the book of law is law, whats not written is not the law".

To explain what I mean is that if Mr.A is given written permission to enter a restricted zone and the documents only mentions about the permission of and for Mr.A.There is no mention of disallowing the person accompanying him to enter that premises.So the permit means that only Mr.A is allowed to enter and Mrs.B acommpanying Mr.A,thou she is the lawfully wedded wife of Mr.A, is not allowed/permitted to enter.

I need the section to support my statement for an RTI.Please Help!

Learning

5 Replies

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     06 September 2011

Matter is not clear. Please clarify.

Dario Dias (None)     06 September 2011

Originally posted by :SACHIN AGARWAL
"
Matter is not clear. Please clarify.
"

Court order: Mr.A is permitted to run  buiseness by himself in the disputed shop.

example If a court order gives permission to the owner of a disputed shop to run buisness by himself, then only he can run a buisness in the shop, not that he can give his shop on rent for someone else to run a buisness in his shop just because in the court order it was not mentioned that he cannot give the shop to someone else to run

(Guest)
Who gave permission to Mr.A???????????????????

Dario Dias (None)     16 September 2011

Originally posted by :shally karloopia
" Who gave permission to Mr.A??????????????????? "

As far as I know a court order is passed by the Judge so obviously the permission was given by the Judge

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 January 2012

Simple, Mr.A is not Mrs.A. Even if it is errenously written as Mrs.A in spite of Mr.A it will mean Mr.A becausae the proceedings is in respect of Mr.A and not Mrs.A. In consturing a documents the whole contents of the documents has to be reaed and give meaning and flavor to the meaning of the documents and not simply by picking out a letter from the sentences. In entering a restricted zone the Court will mean what it declared in the order, that is One can not mean Two and two can not mean three etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register