LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

On what possible grounds i can file case against my wife wit

We are from Andhra Pradesh and lliving in Chennai. It is about 7 years after our marriage with 02 sons. My wife is very cruel character since beginning. She always quarreling with me for petty reasons, infront of kids if the things are not according to her wish. She is always says that she will commit suicide along with kids at every time. Last year she had a fight with neighbour's wife for some issues, In which she mentioned that she will commit suicide leaving a suicide note by mentioning her name. Immediately that lady called house owner and complained to him. Immediately he called me and asked us to vacate. One she had left the house without any information to me and abscanded for few hours. Her family warned me that I will be responsible if anything happened to her.

At every quarrel she used to mentioned that my parents wants me to marry another marraiage, that is the reason I'm confronting her. Every time she says that I have doubt that she might be having extra-martial affairs. Though I didn't have mentioned at any time, she always alleged to me. Every time I was compromising for sake of my kids. I have video proofs of her ropping her scarf around neck, using bad words, saying that my parents wants me to marry another lady. I have written a formal letter to my In-laws of all the issues and sent by Acknowledgement, which is of no use.

Here is the twist, during this 7 years I don't have any doubt about my wife. But few days ago I noticed that she is having affair with one of her male friend from her hometown. The calls between them are after I left to office and before I come to home. Secretly I put record mode and got voice records, in which she said that her friend seen her naked body on XXX date, and she is telling him to wait for same date so that it will one month. I checked her call records and noted that a hotel near by my home in which he stayed. I checked at the hotel and that person name is there in the register, and they told room number as well. The hotel is having CCTV, but I doubt how to ask the CCTV footage.

Can you please advice me how to proceed further. What precautions to be taken from my side. Can I take paternal DNA test for my kids for peace of mind , I can collect samples secretly.

Learning

5 Replies

umesh bhandare   24 November 2018

collect all evidence and dile case under adultery cruelty and and most write letter to women's commission ,human rights commission and local police station and the mahila takrar kendra

(Guest)

How to collect the CCTV footage from hotel. Advise please.

umesh bhandare   24 November 2018

u have to manage the hotel any how with in 30 days coz they have only 30 to 40 days recording backup ask any police officer to help in this

Shashi Dhara   24 November 2018

u seek help of private detectives .they will collect the evidence and give it to u.they charge some fees .

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 November 2018

Don't get into foolishness. Just confront her straightforward. What is the point waiting till you catch her doing with her boyfriend? Talk to her right now without telling her that you recorded her calls, ask her if she wishes to get out of marriage. See her reaction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register