Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh   19 March 2021

Old employer is not paying salary .

Hi. I was employed in a very samll co. In feb 2013 - Dec 2017

During this period I along with the CEO of co. Build a good relation. Since the co. Was small so I also used to pay for many office expenses and later got reimbursed also.

But things changed after Nov-Dec 2016.

I didnt get salary as co. Was not in good financial stage. But I thought its ok we had a long relation I build the co. From very small like 2-3 ppl to 30-40 ppl

Things started to get worse next coming months no salary no reimbursement.

More than a year I was unpaid plus 3-4 lakh rupees unpaid expenses that I made for co.

50,000 permonth×12( salry) +3.5 lakh unpaid dues.

The CEO was smart he sold everything like his cars etc.to show nothing is left with him.

And showed like he will give money itd just he doesnt have it.

I went broke and later dippressed left the city. 

He doednt have office coz that was rented but he is living his life fine and now I dont think he wants to pay back. Whenever I talk to him he will cribb about his position but he has some source of income coz still liviing comfortable life.

I want to know what can I do as I feel.he wil never pay me back. And I wwent through soo much mental trauma and dipression that I am unable yo work anywhere now.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 March 2021

Contact a local advocate and explore the possibility of filing a case in Labour court.  When the company is closed and without any assets, there may not be a scope but make a genuine effort to find out the assets of the CEO, if he is a promotor or Director or concerned with ownership of the company.  (I am afraid that you have referred the employer in general and may not be a company as per per Company law)

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 March 2021

If an employer doesn't pay up your salary, you can approach the labour commissioner. They will help you to reconcile this matter and if no solution is reached labour commissioner will hand over this matter to the court whereby a case against your employer may be pursued

1 Like

Dinesh   20 March 2021

Yes ot was a pvt. Ltd. Co.

Still not fully shut . he is trying to prevent it frim bankruptcy but he has registered another company also now. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register