Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

padma (student)     21 November 2017

Old documents

I stay in Bangalore and I am in need of old court case1920's details where can I find them my property documents show "the high court of Mysore bangalore" and "subordinate judge court" no court names exist in online website please tell me where can I apply for the certified copies

 1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 November 2017

I dont think the docs are still available with the court. you may try before SRO office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query