LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav Gupta   29 February 2020

office quarrel

I had a quarrel with a girl in office she is now threatening me to put a case against me of physical assault. she has support of other employees, what should I do.

Learning

10 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 March 2020

1. Since the Girl and other office staff have ganged up against you, THEN it means the office atmosphere is filthy & poisoned, against you.  Hence you have no option but to leave this Job or take transfer to another office.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Vaibhav Gupta   01 March 2020

but the problem is I have signed one year bond and they have my marksheet in original. Now if I leave they might sue me. what should I do in that case.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 March 2020

Say sorry to that women. Do not quarrel with any body next time. Live peacefully.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 March 2020

1. Getting Sued is far far better rather than getting embroiled in Criminal Case by Girl & her gang, which will spoil your career and life and also automically result in you getting terminated and not able to find job anywhere else due to the nature of the Criminal case.  You have to decide the options.  ALSO try to discuss the same with the management for amicable settlement solutions in the office dispute matter.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 March 2020

Just seek appology, but don't tender any written appology as that may be used against you by her,just verbally seek applology for unintentional quarrel...and make the atmosphere clear .

2 Like

Vaibhav Gupta   01 March 2020

I am getting treated for depression. will still she can sue me or does it provides me safety.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 March 2020

If you have nay such problem and being medicated for that under the supervison of doctor, then that can help but during investigation, while at the first hand you have to suffer .better tto solve it amicably;

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     02 March 2020

I dp emdorse the wise advice of expert hemant Aggarwal.

TGK REDDI   02 March 2020

All Experts are pro woman. All office staff is pro woman. So is God. Mardon ki khair nahin.

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2020

Tell her do what you like iwill defend in court y advocates r they r ready to defend you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register