IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenivasa Rao. S. (Business)     30 May 2013

Occupation registration certificate

Dear Experts,

One of my friend belongs to SC caste has been alloted 4 acre land  under Lavanya patta, pass books have been issued, since 1986 the land is allotee name only, it has been converted into commercial land during 2006.Now my friend want to dispose the land to meet his need.Concerned MRO is not giving NOC and the case has been filed in the Honorable High Court of AP, the judgment was in our favor copyof judgment is not not yet received.The court has directed AP Housing Board, Thasildhar.

Now my friend want to obtain ORC (Occupation Registration Certificate) already issued at the time of allotment which was misplasced.Now from where can he get the copy of ORC. Please suggerst me how and where to obtain the second ORC copy.



Sreenivasa Rao


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query