Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sahayam   12 May 2015

Obc application

Respected Lawyer Sirs,

    My father is a retired headmaster from 2013 may. He entered office, joined as PG teacher.Now with pension annual income is less than 1.5lacs. Can i register as an obc for my future applications.(my caste comes under  central list obc Ezhavas)

I will be very grateful to you for your esteemed answers.

 3 Replies

bsrao   13 May 2015

Yes. If you are a dependent, then you can claim OBC status.

sahayam   13 May 2015

Sir, thanks for replying, but in tahsildar office they tell the rank is class-1, I said he got promotion only at 46 years and enteres as class 2 only.they are not convinced, should i visit the office with some lawyer?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2015

You can apply for OBC privileges, if you are denied you can ask them the reasons in writing after which you can submit your thorough explanation through a legal notice and then pursue the case through court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query