LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR   29 January 2016

Notice buyout statement

Hi, I left my last company on the notice period buyout terms which I transferred them to company account which they confirmed over email that they got money, now problem is when I joined my current organization they are asking me for the notice buyout statement from my last company or my last company should have that amount mentioned as buyout money in my f&f statement now when I had word with my last company HR they say we can't give you any statement for buyout amount now I am stuck what should I do. How to get buyout statement from my last employer. Is there any legal way which I should go for?? Please guide.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 January 2016

Kindly ask your previous employer to issue Reliving letter to you. This should be useful for your current employer.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

kameswarao S (Head HR)     30 January 2016

In general the company will clearly mention the notice period amount et., in Full and final settlement statement.  As you have already communicated to your new employer they should accept the same on submission of the statement from the bank related to the amount transferred from your account to your previous employer and as well as the confirmation mail onreceipt of the amount from your previous employer will serve the purpose for releasing the reimbursement amount.

Pl talk to your present employer and submit the mail copy along with the bank statement with a covering letter so that it can be a proof for the accounts department for releasing your amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register