Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivasankar a   29 October 2021

Not providing service certificate & relieving order

Dear Sir/Madam,
I was working in a private institution as Senior Research Fellow on a contract basis in a central government-funded research center for the past 4 years. The funding was closed by September 2021. I have submitted all the necessary documents to the Head of the department. But, The head of the department refused to give the service certificate and relieving order and also they hold my salary for the last 3 months. I have complained about the issue to the principal but they also taking no action against him. I don't know what to do next kindly suggest a solution for this issue.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 October 2021

There are several legal process that can be followed by an employee to recover salary or wages. The first step that we recommend is sending a good notice from a credible lawyer  who has a track record of doing such matters. Order 37 CPC is one of the best provisions in the hands of a proposed Plaintiff, wanting to institute a Civil Suit monry recovery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register