IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I.V. CHANDRA SEKHAR (Executive)     10 April 2012

Non receipt of magazine, though subscripion paid

I have subscribed for a news paper for 6 months and paid subscripttion fee for 6 months. Since last, 15 days i am not receiving paper. Despite of continious reminders and compliants, customer care people not taking any action and not responding to the issue.

Can i sue against the company in consumer forum? Can I do so. Though, the amount is not material, the kind of response is very bad. Pls suggest me in this regard.





 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 April 2012

Yes you can file a consumer complrint for not rendering better service.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 April 2012

yes your case is fit case  and comes under the provisions of consumer protection act.it is deficiency of services on part of company.you must file complaint against company for their deficit services in consumer forum.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 April 2012

Dear Chandesekhar first of all send a legal notice to company with a compensation clause. if the company is not ready to make compensation within stipulated time prescribed in notice you can file a complaint before consumer court, after sending notice your case will be better other then notice. feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query