Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Non production of matriculation certificate as proof of age

Respected Sirs,

In the month of August, 2014, I joined a very big group in India as an Executive Secretary to the President. I am a graduate of Calcutta University of 1991 and I passed my Higher Secondary Exam  from Bihar Higher Secondary Education Council in the year 1988.

I passed my matriculation from Bihar School Examination Board in the year 1986. The school from where I appeared has now no existence. Meawhile, I have lost all my records of Matriculation and even I don't have Roll Code and Roll No. to apply for my Original Certificate.

Now my present employer is insisting upon my Matriculation Certificate as proof of date of birth which is not possible, I have produced my Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence where my date of birth is mentioned. Even I have committed that I am in the process of getting my Birth Certificate from the concerned department but it would take some time. 

Yesterday, they have sent a Supreme Court Verdict to my Boss where it is mentioned that only Matriculation Certificate is the genuine proof of age. 

In this situation, kindly advise me what other valid documents I can produce before HR department and if there is any Supreme Court Verdict regarding other valid documents other-than matriculation certificate. It would be a great favour to me if you all expert can help me comeout from this difficulat situation. None of my previous employers were rigid on production of matriculation certificate. 

I would be awaiting your expert advise as my job is at stake.

With best regards,

Arun Kumar Jha

Mobile : 9007854911

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 January 2015

Submit an application on the prescribed form  in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate provided that an affidavit is filed to that effect before an official not below the rank of a first class Magistrate in the civil courts at where you studied. Board of secondary education of your state will be issued duplicate with reference to your court order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register