LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d   27 June 2021

Non fulfillment of service

Hello, I have been facing an issue. I hired a photographer for photoshoot during wedding. there was a verbal agreement regarding the payment and amount was decided as such. The concerned photographer didnt attend the ladies sangeet and asked me to click the pics on cell that he promised he will make. also there were videos which I shot myself and gave him after to edit. on the day of wedding he arrived late than the time that was given to him for the departure of barat and thus we got late. Also, we paid him an advance as required by him and he promised to deliver soon. after 4 months of making excuses and not picking up calls, i had to go to his place where he demanded more money than agreed. i refused to pay and now after a few weeks he sent me a legal notice accusing me of cheating.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 June 2021

On  received a legal notice, the first thing you should do is call the sender of the notice and aim at resolving the dispute amicably. 2. It is not mandatory to respond to a legal notice but it is advisable to send an appropriate reply to the notice before going to court petitions.

d   27 June 2021

Thank you. But what legal steps can I take for the harrassment that I faced. Settling a dispute in civil court takes long enough

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register