LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (engineer)     20 March 2012

Noc letter to housing society to transfer the name on mother

I want the letter format of NOC letter to Housing society.

My Father is expired one year before and Flat has to transfer to my Mother name, but society is asking Noc letter from me and from my sister.

kindly help me by NOC letter format for the above matter.


Thanking you.


 2 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 May 2012

I have attached form for indenity bond by heirs. Please check with your society whether this sufficient before executing.

Attached File : 968131674 indemnity bond by heirs.pdf downloaded: 2814 times

Vimal   17 June 2019

Please send thw file again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query