noc fraud


Respected sir,

A indica of DL-3C purchased in jan 2011 from a Army Soldier (Now a desaster) person and he said that he will send the document from delhi after the full payment received, we given the money amount in two parts and deal was that he will also send the NOC for a district of Rajasthan.

In may 2011 when he received the full amount then sent Document. all the document except NOC were fine.

Here we got the NOC issued to ALLAHABAD Dated JAN 2010. We asked that  we need NOC as said. but he never replaid well. 

I went delhi RTO and contacted to the original owner of vehicle. He said that he will full support and contacted to a agent and there my ISSUE is still pending and that agent is saying that delhi RTO is saying that this ISSUED NOC require clearence from ALLAHABAD RTO.

please advice me that-

1- How that NOC can be cancelled and fresh issue for Rajasthan without registered there again.

2- How can that man be punished and extra expanditure can be claimed. I have a witness and he is ready to say as he knows all and involved in all this.

3- what role RTO ALLAHABAD may play, from Jan 2010 to till now this vehicle is not registered.

4- can we file a case of 420, or other what sec. may apply in this....?

5- what role of vehicle owner may play, he is saying that u do but any document would required, they will provide but  all are saying that why u not registered it when issued but the NOC was not with us, 

please sir seeking ur valuable advice.....matter is more hurting us. that seller person is still refusing since may 2011.


well the seller may lodge a false FIR of missing his car/stolen of his car and you could be in trouble. on the other had if you commit any mistake/crime in the said car thenthe owner whose name appears in the Delhi and Allahabad RTO shall be at risks.


Thus, you may approach the Allahabad RTO for clearance of transfering the Car in your name.


Don't think of lodging any complaint against the Seller. Right now think of transferring the car in your name.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia




SIR it is from JAN 2010, vehicle is without registered, running. that man not registered the veh at ALLAHABAD to save money, vehicle is in rajasthan, allahabad RTO is saying that why vehicle not registered in jan 2010 and to cancel it from delhi and delhi is saying allahabad, from past 2 years i am suffering, how can it be cancel from delhi, i want to lodge a complain against that guy, first owner is with me and will not lodge any complain...?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x