Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMEEZ rahman (system engineer)     03 November 2014


Dear Sir,

              I'm working as a technical assistant.In my appointment order they mentioned initially i has to complete probation for one year and there after my service will continue up to 5 years and there after it will be regularized based on my performance .I completed 1.5 years of service.Now i received a interview call letter for the post of Officer grade  in that they mentioned I need to produce NOC(for persons working in Govt Sector)  for interview. I'm little bit confused here because is it necessary to produce NOC in my case because in my appointment order it is mentioned that i will be regularized only after five years .Please help me in this case .


 4 Replies


Submission of No objection certificate (NOC) from the present Employer has nothing to do with your probation unless there is a restriction in your appointment order to apply other posts during the period of such probation.Hence verify and if there is no bar you can seek NOC from the present   employer and submit to your prospective employer with ease. All the Best.

P.Thangavel, Advocate & Social Activist

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2014

Apply for NOC in writing under proper acknowledgement citing references of service conditions.... If you are employer b

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2014

Added: Of you are employed in govt. Sector

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Your query cannot be understood unless latest query of Mr Kumar Doab is replied

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query