No Special power of attorney on record.

In my 498a case wife is abroad and applications in court are being signed by the father in law and writting with SPA. under his signature. What I have read that SPA needs to be submitted in court first and taken permission by the majiatrate and if he feels that the complaint side can be managed by SPA holder he allows. now this was never done and on inspection of the file the spa doesn't exist. when is the right time to point about it in court . also what would be the process to give in written to court. Will the Non existant SPA on record nullify any application filed by the SPA holder.

Take objection through your counsel

Total likes : 1 times


counsel says to sit tight and we'll will see this later. wanted to know why pointing today is good or bad idea or pointing later is better and what legally it meana

you have to listen what your counsel say.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x