LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   10 August 2017

No Response from company after resignation

Last work date at my office in an oil sector PSU was on 05.01.2016 as I submitted resignation on 09.11.2015 (notice period of 56 days). i exited on the last day of my notice period as i didn't received any message on communication regarding acceptance/ non-acceptance of resignation. As per the appointment terms I was supposed to submit 90days notice period which I didn't as I had another oppertunity. After submission of resignation letter by speed post I again wrote to the Director HR ( appointing authority) in Nov'2015 regarding waiving of the short notice period for which I received a reply from the HR office that they are considering the matter. Before my final day in office, I appeared for the exit interview and handed my charge to my HOD I.e. to a GM ranked officer. I was also accorded farewell. After exit from the company I sent six letters (reminders) for settling my F&F dues but did not received even a single reply from the company. In the meanwhile I came to know that there is a pending vigilance case since year 2009 regarding a complaint against my ST status from SC/ ST association. As I was in favour of amicable resolution of the matter I didn't peruse legal action so that te vigilance department can complete there case. Few days back I went to the HR Department and came to know that my resignation case file is not traceable. Now I think that I have waited for too long for the preliminary enquiry to complete. In view of the above Kindly suggest the suitable course of legal remedy for me. Thanks & Regards Hari

Learning

1 Replies

Hari   10 August 2017

As per the suggestion of Mr. Doab, in some other case I am posting some details for better understanding of my case. What is this establishment; Upstream Oil PSU? How many persons are employed in it: more then 10, 000 My designation and nature of duties: Drilling Engineer - office job How many persons report to you: None Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc : No You are in which state? Since how many months you are working: Delhi Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation: No idea What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you in notice of resignation: 3 months (56 days) Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing. Not in probation, it is a confirmed service. Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you: No Are you a member of employee�s/trade unions: yes ( officers union) Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months: yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register