Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam panwar   17 November 2018

No hearing taking place

respect lawyer's
i have a query which is related to a civil and criminal law.
Government of uttarakhand out a waiting list of revenue sub inspector exam. on 21/3/2018
In which i i am also selected. selected candidate call for document verification and medical on 16/4/2018.
which is found correct.
after that on 21/6/2018 government pass a rejection list in which my name is mentioned giving reason that we are rejected because our selection is done in place of those cadidate who left training in mid.
we fill a case at high court uttarakhand on 21/8/2018 on addmission day court pass a order to send us mean rejected cadidate in trainging and joining will b given after case dissposal or courts order.
Government did not send us in training.
and more important thing i want to ask there is no hearing taking place after that. our lawyer has fill a application on 10/10/2018.
but still no hearing is taking place for this what to do? please give me valuable guideline.
can i send letter to CJ of uttarakhand
telling about my problems?

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   17 November 2018

Wait patiently ask Ur advocate and explain Ur problem to Ur advocate.he may seek relief in high court.

thank you mam

I want to know that the reason given by government is right or wrong.
and what should be the reason hearing is not taking place for last 3-4 months or after case addmision

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register