LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpmeoutplz (N/a)     25 February 2016

No action by police on 498a FIR

I had lodge a FIR under section 498a & 34 on 5/02/2016 against my husband & inlaws but police did not take any action against all of them yet. Can anyone tell me what to do now & why police is not arresting them???

Learning

33 Replies

Siva   25 February 2016

Just think, how would you feel if your parents are arrested on false reasons before quering here with pitty vengeance. Provide proof to police not an A4 paper complaint, with lots of imaginative stories.

I have proves but police did not ask me for .

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     25 February 2016

Before the Police register your complain in to a FIR the notice u/s 41,41A Cr.P.C is to be sent to the accused person to take their reply to your complaint, allegation. If the Police is satisfied that a mutual settlement between both parties is possible they will try for the same even if that whole process of mediations takes couple of days and even months.

Only if not settlement is possible the Police will check your evidence with regard to your allegations. If there is sufficient evidence available, the police Investigating Officer with the permission of Higher Officer will register the FIR and proceed with the arrest of the accused persons, prepare charge sheet to be presented in the court etc.

You have to wait for the whole process to be complete than only expect any result for your complain and allegations against your husband and in laws.

Rahul (Officer)     25 February 2016

If u r affraid with ur husband & in laws , wy don't u apply for divorce. If u r real sufferer ( which almost 98% females r not) u shud go for divorce.

If u r affraid with ur husband & in laws , wy don't u apply for divorce. If u r real sufferer ( which almost 98% females r not) u shud go for divorce.

Vijay sir thanks, I wants to tell you that FIR is already registered on 05/02/2015. & there is no chances left for settlement or compromise now.

Rahul sir... divorce is not a solution for what i had face there . They make my life hell ... my mistake was only that i didnt oppose them at the very starting. If i ll divorce him they will spoil another girl's life. So...its de decided now that i ll not divorce him untill i put all of them behind the bars.

Suppose u got sucseed in sending him behind bar & after that ur husband don't give /accept divorce then ?? Wy don't u r thinking for ur future life . There r end no of things & people who r dirty and if unfortunately u got struck in that mud , u shud do effort to come out from that mud . Ur whole life will be short to fight .It is not easy to get happiness .for that , right approach in right direction is require. Rest up to u...

Suppose u got sucseed in sending him behind bar & after that ur husband don't give /accept divorce then ?? Wy don't u r thinking for ur future life . There r end no of things & people who r dirty and if unfortunately u got struck in that mud , u shud do effort to come out from that mud . Ur whole life will be short to fight .It is not easy to get happiness .for that , right approach in right direction is require. Rest up to u...

U r right at your place sir....but i left the idea to get marry again. I want justice only... at any cost fir chahe meri happiness he kyu na

U r right at your place sir....but i left the idea to get marry again. I want justice only... at any cost fir chahe meri happiness he kyu na

A walk alone (-)     25 February 2016

Complain higher rank police officer or women cell

@rahul sir divorce is not a solution of any problem. Today marriage is just a game for boys. They use girls and throw them spoil their lifes They tortured girls after marriage so that girl will leave them and they easily get divorce. Is any one thought about a girl? As a girl I knw after all this she loss all her faith in marriage and never thought for marriage again and want only justice. How long boys will continue this and spoil girls lifes? Think if you are in place of her what you do. If someone beats you tortured then first you will tolerant this and after some time you will do?

Author wait police will first conduct a mediation if its fail then police has to submit charge sheet within two or three months. Have patience its a long battle if you want to fight.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register