LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (single)     18 November 2018

Newly Married but wife liar

I got married three months before but we never stayed together even for one day. One month back when my mother called to their parents to send girl to my home. then she came to my office and she insulted me at my office on same day and conversation was recorded. I felt some thing very fishy because she was very aggressive over phone when she wanted to meet me. She wrote an SMS to me recently as "my parents are forcing me, I will SUICIDE if I have to stay with you". And she lied me 7-8 things which are recorded like 1. I called her 7-8 times after marriage but she said she never got my call. 2. I sent her 10-20 Sms she said like check my phone. She said like I never got ur sms. 3. She said like she tried to reach my number but my number was not reachablw from her phone. When I said like why didn't you call from other phone. She rudely said like did I call or not??? 4. I recorded the conversation, in which she said like I told you I am not ready for the marriage and I dint like marriage concept but you did not understand. 5. She is saying like what is your problem what is your problem to provoke me. All these lies can be tracked by telephone dept through police. I am afraid if I approach police their family may book any false case against me even after showing evidences. Because when my mother asked her why the lady sent a suicide message to my son. Her father simply said like your son tortured her before marriage. I am getting very wrong and negative ideas in the last 30 days. Dont know what to do

Learning

1 Replies

test123   18 November 2018

You wrote meaning less paragraph. Share some details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register