Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asghar (Ops Manager)     28 June 2014

Need your valuable advise

Dear Professionals!

I'm Asghar Ali residing at Bangalore (Karnataka). Last Thursday I bought a 30*40 land (B Khata) and registared under my name. I got orginal of EC, RTC and registered documents from my previous owner; however, I got photo copies of Memorandum (land allotted to 9 formers by DC), copy of DC convertion and BDA NOC.

I do not have the orginal documents of Memorandum, DC convertion and BDA NOC because these were issued for Land Survey number. Will it be a problem if I sell this property and how could I get the orginal verified if my prospective buyer's lawyer wants to review.

Any suggestion or advise regarding this would be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much for your help and support!

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2014

Mr. Asghar, how did you purchase the property without verifying the said original documents, did you not consult a local lawyer and take his opinion before purchasing the property? Is your vendor having the originals or not?, Was the property properly mutated on the name of previous vendor in the revenue records? or whether after purchasing did you take steps to transfer the property on your name in the local revenue records?, if yes, you may convince the prospective buyer about this and assure him to indemnify him about any legal hassle in this regard in case any such issue arises in the future. Even now, you can obtain a legal opinion on the property to prove your title before going ahead with the sale of the property in writing which may be assure reliability to the buyer.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 June 2014

You can get certified copies from any Department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register