Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh   01 June 2021

Need urgent help plz in family matter plz

Suggestion
Hello Respected Sir My married life is 9 Yrs old and we have 2 Sons Elder 7 yrs and younger 3 years. It is Second marriage for me and my wife both. I am Govt Officer she is House wife. Now my story is-+ 1 My wife always misbehave, abusing , insults to me and my widow Mom. She always uses bad words to me and my mom and alwsys beat terrible my both Sons in little Age. Then he usually come out from our House make atmosphere in her favour and get sympathy frm neighbours. In fact they listen to her and favor her but truth is different and inside of house. I nvr did any bad behave or beaten like that coz I want to live life happily whatever she has habits. Next she calls her parents frm other District who came to my home take her Police station and threatened me by Police officers and still I'm silent coz I m seeing to my sweet masum kids. Next she go to her parents house with her parents, stays there for 1 months and come back to my home and getting over confident she repaeat her cruel behave and repeat all actions police, insult to me in my colony, sympathy of neighbour go to parents home and back to my home and after few months all cruel behave repeatedly again. I m facing this tension fir last 8 years but nvr think negative to my married life. Now -- last 10days back she again went to her parental house without any reason LEAVING MY SONS AT MY HOME AND RETURNED BACK FOUR DAYS AGO AND TOOK MY SONS WITH HER. This is happening for last 8years. Now I wanna your valuable advise plz- 1 I want Divorce with my Wife. 2 I want Custody of kids Sons ages 7 and 3 3 if I don't take any action she will come back again and will do repeatedly manner . 4 Can I file Divorce application on the ground of Cruelty or other ground 5 Can she claim for Maintenance under CRPC 125and other Ailmony in any section 6Can I get children custody. PLZ SUGGEST ME SIR I M SUFFERING FRM GREAT TENSION
Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 June 2021

Divorce by mutual consent is considered to be the quickest and the easy way to get a divorce in India, under Section 13 B of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. The process under mutual consent divorce is considered to be inexpensive and non-tortuous

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register