Need urgent advise

Confidential Assistant

I am a Hindu Male aged 33 years and employed in Central Govt.Organisation in the year 2001.  I got married to a Hindu Female age 28 years in the year 2005 in informal way (the marriage is not registered).  From the beginning incompatibility was evident and she refused to stay with me with the consent of her parents.  After lot of persuation from her family members she stayed with me for a period of two months.  She has been absconding from my home since February, 2010.  She is uneducated.  A formal complaint in the nearest police station has been lodged as a missing person.  Till today her whereabouts are not known.  Her family has also refused to divulge any information regarding her whereabouts.  Nothing has been heard from Police also regarding her whereabouts.  In the present circumstances, I would like to know the liabilities imposed upon me by law and also whether there is possibility of matrimonial prospects in future as per laws of law.  Kindly help.


What you can, you have done. Just publish the news of her missing also in news paper, to safe guard yourself.



whereabouts not known to husband and her parents.

fir done as missing person.

wheather her parents knows anything about her or not?

now what do  you want ?   --  divorce or getting her back?

Confidential Assistant

Sirs, Thanks for your good advise.  I think her parents are hiding their daughter.  They know her whereabouts. I myselft used to talk to her mother who refuses to say anything about her daughter.  They never tried to pressurise me about their daughter.  I just placed the complaint in Police Station and sitting with folded hands.  There is no response from her parents.  They only talk to me when myself calls them otherwise they wont.  Almost 1 1/2 year was passed, till today there is no improvement in my case.  Police are also not co-operating with me.  They are telling me to go to Court.  Unless and until the missing person is not located, I dont want to go to Court.  I also wants to settle the issue outside the Court and I dont want her back in my life.  Kindly suggest me what I should do.  I was mentally, physically tortured by her and I dont want her.  Please Help me.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x