LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munni (house wife)     23 July 2013

Need urgent advice

Hi all, We got married since last two year and stayed together for 6 month. During this period he scold me quite often for no reason.. Then after my miscarriage, and after that I am staying at parents house.. Reason for not joining with him:

1. As he tortured me, so initially over phone I many time denied to join with him (at abroad).. I told that as I am educated, so I want to job at India (because at that country I did not get job).. Although he has contractual job at abroad and some time less money then also he prefer to stay over there, which I don't like..For that I asked him several time to come back to India and settle here, so that we both can do job.. But his intention is to stay over there, so that I will stay apart form home and he can torture me, .. by the time no job in my hand..

2. Even few time he threatening to father and insulted to my mom, in front of every body with no reason..we have telephonic record on this.. Many time we asked him to come to our house and seat for a settlement (By letter), but he keep silent and filed RCR..But his intention seems to be some thing fishy.. In such case what shall I do? during RCR can I tell to join with him? But one thing is that I can not rely to him.. He is a dual game player..He may do some thing harm to me.. In between for one year I told not to join (and I will stay at India and do job).. On that basis can he file divorce? In such case what shall I do? So now we separated for around 18 month and no connection with him.. In case what shall I do?

3. Now I guess that he is planning to sell all his parental properties, after getting recent news regarding share of wife in inherent properties..I guess he is planning to eave his job also, and after selling his property basically he want to show that he has no job and no property.. By this can he escape from maintenance?

How long my parents can support for my maintenance? As he spoiled my life, so I don't want to leave him.. He is waiting in case if I will do job then he want to get out with out paying any thing.. In such case what shall I do?

4. As his behavior is very rude and violent, so my parents also scare to send with him to abroad? But we don't want to break our relation, In such case how law can hep me?

Please suggest me in this regards..

Thank you..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register