Upgrad LLM

need to change dob in ssc

Dear sir,

I am N.Vamsi from Anantapur. My actual Date of Birth is 01-01-1988, my date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface was 01-9-1983, due to which Iam loosing near by  5 years age. My father and me was not realised the impact of this error at the begining, what is the process to change the Date of Birth in my SSC certifcate. I approached My School  few times but Iam not received correct answer from my principal and now iam received the answer is not possible now.  Request you to help in this matter.

Iam having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation of Anantapur mentioned 01-11-1988, and Ration card and PAN Card also with same DOB.

Pls do the needful in this regard.



Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152




out of thses three dates, which one is correct?? 

Execute your Affidavit of correct birthdate, publish the same in Govt Gazettee, & use one correct birthdate everywhere.

[However you cannot change SSC certificate birthdate.]  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x