Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Need to add Surname infront of my name.

Dear Sir,

My name is Shivakumar and I want to add Surname Hiremath infront of my name as "Shivakumar Hiremath".
Please let me know the procedure to add the surname infront of my name. My all marks cards, property deeds, LIC Bonds are having name only Shivakumar. If I change my name as Shivakumar Hiremath,
then do I need to change in all the documents? is there any problems will arise for my old documents. Please help me in this ragard.

you have to publish your name in gazette of India

call me for detailed procedure 8826550368



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x