LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (Security Advisor)     29 October 2012

Need suggestions

Hello sir, i am 28 yrs old Central Govt. Servant works in Navy for the past ten years. I am married for the past three years and had a baby girl in Mar . Since on my present appointment i am posted here in delhi and enjoying my family life. Even i had very good life with my wife outside delhi also in the past years.

There was no problem till now, i dont know what had happen to my wife from march onwards after my baby born, she and her family wants me to stay and live saparately from my parents, even keep on blaming me with so many alleged obligations like i m not giving her time and even doubting my love and trust towads her. Even the situation become more worse when i dropped my wife to her house after consulting her brother so that the matter of sapartation fade away. but on this now she is willingly or unwillingly not coming back to my house. i tried to convience her but her mother is allowing her to speak to me. I even visited her house to take her back but all in vain.

now i want to know that how should i bring my wife back at home as i dont want to break up in my family and even i dont want to saparate from my parents as they are old and dependent to me only.

Can she stay away from me without my consent along with my child.

since now its been 6 months she left me what should i do.

i dont want any kind of divorce related case and just want my wife and my kid back. plz help.

anticipating your good responce.

thankyou

Learning

5 Replies

Let me assure you that me and my my family is well educated and peaceful in nature. i never ever demand anything lyk dowry or anything like that which bring disgrace to my family.

sachinmehrotra (personal)     29 October 2012

mr.deep,

i would like to say that know the truth whether willingly she donot want to come with you or unwillingly as both have different aspects,if she willingly donot want to come with you and six months period is also sufficient enough to express which means not only the family members her consent is also same  but if unwillingly due any of the undueinflucence caused to her then liablity occurs.so without going in deep discussion i would like to suggest you to find out first.

1 Like

dear sachin mehrotra sir and Ashish Davessar sir ,,

last time when i visited her place along with my father and grandfather in order to bring her back around 3 weeks ago. My Grandfather spoke to her and asked her whether she is willing to come or not, on this she replied that "mere ghar to deep ke sath hai" and then her mother stopped her for saying anything in answer to our questions and Her mother started arguing with us that their male members will spoke on this matter with us ans sent my wife to other room.

then is called her uncle on phone at same time and asked that what they want and why they are not speaking , on this he replied that lets the "sharadh"  time finish and they will call us. now as you see that even dussehra time is over but no reply from their side.

sir during last six months i scrutnise their background  and contacted their relatives on this issue and came to know that her mother is like this only and they are also suffering various issues with them and now not in talks. so they cant help her. it shows how unsocial they (my in laws) are. when they came to about this they said "lets see how our relative solve this problem and how we dare to approached them"

sir mine being a social family has discuss this issue with relatives to get rid of this issue and even i logged in my organisation for the same that my wife is not staying with me for the past  six months. but now i m totally wayless as i dont know what to do? even i dont know for the last two and half years every thing was fyn and now when i had a baby why they are playing with me with useless suggesstion of saparation from family.

sir every timeduring this issue whenever i speak to her she always said that " ki mere ghar to aapke sath hai" and just put the condition of sepration from my family which is totally not acceptable by me. again the matter is pending and talkless.

sir plz guide me whether it is right to go with legal procedure with them at this stage or i just wait simply. the only thing i know from my experiance and cases i have seen during my career, that whenever there are legal cases between two families then their relation will never be normal again..

plz guide,

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 October 2012

what is the reason for not coming back ?

and if u file rcr and cohabitation does not takes place then it will be one of the grounds for the divorce.

read section 13 (1A)(ii) of HMA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register