LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEP KUMAR   26 November 2021

Need suggestions

Someone had bought land before me
and i also bought land of same khata number related to land .
There is govt. road between our lands but he filed a court case that i have converted the flow of water by changing the nature of land by the way of digging and water is raising harms to his house while i have buit a store only and we have made a road having widdth that truck can reach to my land and in length truck is longer than land (Length may be approximately 6 to 8 feet).
There is no any tap in my land , no any toilet or kitchen .
what is the rule of court related to this .

 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 November 2021

If he files case in court of law defend by engaging commission who comes to spot and report to court .

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 November 2021

The posting reveals a disputed question of fact. It is impossible that there could be any meaningful suggestion.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     28 November 2021

Consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts / documents and professional advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query