need possession

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Kannan.From Salem Tamilnadu .I filed the Partition suit Against My Family Members. Now i got final Decree. As per decree, 1/3 Share of a Marriage Hall is mine . Rest of 2/3 share of Marriage Hall is Belongs to My Family Members. Marriage Hall is a single Building. After Getting Decree My Family Members Put their 2/3 Share Sale Agreement with one Politician. Now the Politicion Occupying The Whole Marriage Hall. How can i Take Possesion of my 1/3 Share? Can i file Complaint Against that Politicion? Can i file Civil or Criminal Suit Against that Politicion? Is there any other way to take possession? Apart from this what type of action can i take against him? Under what else Scetions can i file Complaint and suit against him? Please Help me.................




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x