Need license to package?

Dear All,

I have a home care products business where I want to take already manufactured chemicals and  package it myself and sell it. I understand, that the mere act of putting my brand name makes me the manufacturer. But I am curious what kind of licenses I require to do this or are there exemptions (revenue limits etc) until which I dont need to set up myself as a manufacturer? I would prefer to be a trading business; but if the law dictates I need to set up as a manufacturer from day zero etc, i would rather be compliant.

I will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.


IP Lawyer & Trademark Attorney

You need legal compliance to proceed.Consult a local legal compliance expert to guide you. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x