LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Farhana (Owner)     30 May 2012

Need legal advice

Hi Sir/ Mam, I have started a consultancy which source candidates to companies, as my company is a startup , I am planning to have a tieup with a consultancy which is already succesful in the market. My company is a proprietorship company and the consultancy that i am planning to tieup with is a PVT Ltd. 

I would like to check if i can have the contract signed  on a 100rs bond paper. Is there any chance of i doing it myself without consulting a Lawyer.

Please do let me know what shall i include in the contract. Thanking you in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 May 2012

Better to show the MOU and bond paper draft to a practicing lawyer in commerce subject experience

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     30 May 2012

Rightly adviced by Advocate Rama Chary

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     01 June 2012

dear sir

a corporate lawyer write your MOU to avoid future complications and implications

dr vedula gopinath

corporate lawyer\

\

vgopinath2@yahoo.com

Attached File : 1054896777 photo.jpg downloaded: 101 times

anseladams (Lawer)     07 June 2012

We do not entertain any third party queries (questions related to persons not directly affected), requests for case laws and citations (Judgments of various courts), hypothetical questions (not revealing the actual facts but only in the form, some xyz company, abc person etc.) [Except those falling under the category of general and wide public importance], and students and lawyers expecting us to provide them with ready made material, saving them burning their mid-night oil.

Attorney Santa fe, Attorney New Mexico

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register