Need lawyer.

Dear Members, Can you please suggest some reputed lawyers on family/divorce/maintenance matters for Serampore Court,Sub Division Serampore of Hooghly District,West Bengal and contact nos,if possible.


Dear querist,

Don’t not appoint any lawyer on recondition of any person.

Visit court complex where you need lawyer and do needful homework then appoint.


Nobody will say he/she is bad lawyer you need do home work to find who is best for you.


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC…

Try to go thru contested cases and ascertain..


If you wish to search in LCI databank  then search thru “Lawyers Search” tab on LHS of this web page.

LCI senior Expert Mr. Devajyoti Barman is from your state/ Kolkota. If you wish you may get in touch with him.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x