LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need justice

Dear All, our wedding happened on May 2010 at my native place, it’s an arranged marriage, as I am working in hyd we stayed at HYD. We blessed with boy on Sep 2011, in May 2012 at the time of second pregnancy checkup doctors confirmed my wife has infected with HIV, after several tests we started treatment, Me and Kid are not infected, doctors terminated second pregnecy due to high HIV virus and started ART. In that process I came to know my wife father also died with HIV/AIDS and her mother suffering with HIV/AIDS from several years. I have expressed my angry on their relatives but they reacted badly and warned if I share with my family they will create bad impact on me and my family at village.

After this my wife has warned if I shared this she will commit suicide, keeping child life in view I haven’t told to anyone. After few months treatment she recovered. As requested her I have tried to arrange fund to open provisional store at our area. In that time I came to know she was talking with someone and hiding from me. In August in the middle of the night we had argument and she destroyed her mobile ans sim, very next day we had argument and abusing, I made call and explained to my family, then she become rude and started beating, I have requested her relative to take her their home still my parents came. when i Went to get curries, while I return they left the home with KID along with gold and silver ornaments and cash.

Next day we went to their relatives house but she left to her native place. She didn’t return after several requests, I have filled case, after several request police has taken case, my wife family came to station and started abusing I have illegal connection with girl ( when I am in college I love one girl, due to cast issue t hasn’t worked, same I have intimated my wife before engagement). and I have injected virus to her, I have showed reports to police but they just money eaters and started advising me to get the child and divorce.

their advocate and my wife asking money to give child. after all I have filed the case for custody and divorce, after several arguments from December to May 2013, as per their affidavit Judge sent me to AIDS control to get confidential report about my HIV status, report came but Judges shuffle happened. Incharge judge has taken two months and confirm my report is negative and reserved the orders, after that main family court judge came and he took two months and reserved the orders.

On final orders day opposite advocate came and said objection and took one month time. (since Jan respondent not appeared in court, since May their advocate also not attended case). after that Judge ordered them to file set aside experty petetion as they were exparty in all petitions in August. but they haven't filed till date and judge simple giving date's monthly once. 

They filed maintenance case recently.

recently as suggested by Judge i my family went to see the kid, we have requested to visit pediatrician as KID is not healthy, but she and her brother requested money as they are not care takers for my son, simply pay money and take the kid deal they were taking, in that there is small quarrel happens and they filed the case against my family under 324, off course we got the bail. after explaining the truth. 

I am most worried about KID health, as he is living with aids patients. Please help me how can I close this. I am loosing hope day by day as it's really painful leaving alone from my kid even they are not showing to me. 

we have submitted all proofs in court. Proofs that they have taken cash and Gold and silver ornaments from home, proof as they forced me to file the case, all the medical proofs, they confirmed in their petetion Her father and Mother have HIV before wedding.

thank you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register