Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Academy   03 May 2022

Need help with matrimonial discory

I'm married for 4 years, with 2 kids. Wife said she would work after marriage but didn't. Now she and her mom harasses me even for silly mistakes.they sent me out of my house.should I be the first to complaint or let me wait for them to complaint?


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     03 May 2022


Sending out of home is cruelty. You may be having more allegations against your wife so visit a local advocate and take appropriate legal action against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query