LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyadarshee goutam (student)     14 November 2013

Need help with in 24 hours

i need help  i am in love relationship with a girl .her family members were forcing her to marry agaisnt her will but she  complaint in the police station is under protection.... the girl to whom i love is under police protection at a place bihar. bihar police havent called me to come but the girl called me to come over there with my family.  now her parents are calling us on phone and indirectly threatning us that if i or any of our family members will come there then we will not be able to back to home. (threatning to kill ).

now the situation is the girl is under protection.

we are not able to go bihar and bring her to our home.

wat i will do now .. i dont have much time just 4 days more i have....... please reply.

to whom i will approach .

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 November 2013

1. i suggest you if the parents of the girl are not interested for this marriage and ready to kill you if you will do so , then it will be better to both of you and your family not to do such act which create problem to you both and your family for ever . 2. if you are adament and not listen to anyone and wants to marry with her at any cost then go ahead and move an application in the high court of your jurisdiction regarding to give direction to police of your area to provide protection for solemnized your marriage peacefully.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 November 2013

Dear Querist

if the girl is under police protection then what is the problem the girl have right to came to you & solemnized the marriage. the police is also bound to provide protection to her.

I don't think so that this will be safe for you or your family to go there.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 November 2013

Combining the advices of both Laxmi Kant Joshi and Nadeem Qureshi, I suggest that you give a habeas corpus petition in court to produce her in the Court. When the judge asks her whether she wanted to marry you, she must answer in the affirmative. Then you can ask for protection for both of you. But remember that no protection is fool-proof and you must be prepared for all the risks. It would be advisable that both of you vanish from the region and never return or return only in Rip Van Winkle's time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register