Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik (computer operator)     26 October 2014

Need help to save my life at my wife after your reply

Hello Sir/Madam...

Actually I am not proper in english. Very poor to explain in english language. I am sorry for that.

Thank you very much Madhu Sir and Tajobsindia Author for reply. 

But sir on the wedding day I have taken many photographs and television reporters and took many snaps and video and show live telecast on the same day of our marriages. And day kept video recording at internet on youtube. Its available right now also to see.

At news paper also my photos they published. 

But you said 'YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED'

Author said:-

1. "your marriage is to be treated as invalid from the outset and for the same even you or she do not need a court decree of divorce."  "

2. "A Muslim and a Christian cannot marry under Hindu customs and traditions even in Social Group Marriage Ceremonies that State Government's or few local NGO's perform in various parts of India."

3. " No law can touch you".

4. " Such marriages are not valid marriage at allin the eyes of Law."

I do not understand what to do. I am thinking to consult local Psychiatric for help regarding my wife odd behaviour as you advised me sir. 

I love my wife very much. And I have much pity on her. I don't want to leave her. But in same I cannot control and take her beat and cruel behaviour and harrashment. 

Many times I am thinking to suicide. But trying to give her one chance and teach her goodness. 

But useless. Sometimes thinking to leave her and go anywhere live peacefully. Then divorce her. 

But afraid what will be happen with her life if I leave her and divorce her?

Thank you very much sir. 

Please reply if have any more suggession for my problem to solve it easily.

Is my marriage really invalid (means not agree by Indian law?)? My marriage is not acceptable?

Let me know?

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

already replied

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-help-to-save-my-life-at-my-wife-111315.asp#.VFStBWeO5G0

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

also repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=111686&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register