LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Prasad (Director)     14 November 2012

Need help to resolve my case under section 420, 506,

Hi, I need help... I and My friend (She) started a consultancy Business in Hyderabad in May 2010 (Registered as Private Limited and We both are the Directors to the company, I am as a Primary and She as a Secondary). With out opening an office we managed work from Option to all the employees and I payed the salaries in the form of Cash and Online transfers from my personal Bank account and Our Company Bank account was opened in Nov 2010 with capital of 1.35L (Current Account) by me and Zero Capital with my friend. When opened Bank Account it was delay in getting Online Account to transfer the amount for salaries and Misc. Initally I Paid the salaries and reimbursed from the company bank account. and Shown all the account till Jan 2011 in Jan 2011 Month and after that we have opened an office in Begumpet area and operated. We both activly participated in all the business operations. We have expensed almost 2.5 Lakh as infrastrure for our new office in the month of Jun 2011 and we had quallers between us and i with drawn my director ship from the company in the month of Nov 2011. I have shaown all the acconts in frontof my friends and she clearly written and given on a 10 Rs Bond paper that all the accounts were cleared and signed and handovered the original to me. Later in the month of Apr 2012, she filed a 420 case on me and I have got the bail from Nampally court.

My question is that

1. if i go for a quash in High court, will it work?

2. I need good suggestions to clear off this case?

3. I go for Quash, What will be the cost incured (I am worried about my advocate - asked me 20,000 for Quash) Is it cost that much?

Attached our final Settlement Agreement which was written and took it on a 10 Rs Bond stamp paper, Kindly help. Please ask if any documents required

Regards:

Ram

Learning

1 Replies

Ram Prasad (Director)     15 November 2012

Can Any one help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More