LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (Manager)     29 December 2013

Need help to get legal opinion

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am worried about my house where i m currently staying.Primary holder of this property is my mother but there were one case filed on my father during his service from the state government on income. I don't understand on which category it should come as case but looks like property move than income.

In this case the judgement from he lower court was to pay some fine which he did.later again state gov went to high court and there when our family advocate concerned high court advocate, it has been advised that just to stop this case for some times kindly submit your original deed into court to closed the case for sometimes.

Now father is retired 10 years back and i want to start my business and want to take loan from property where i need to submit copies of deed.

Can any one please advice what i have to do to get our original deed paper since when i asked my fatther he said family advocate told him that if you reopen you may have to go to jail and due to this my father is too much worried and since he is more than 70 years of age and  not capable to walk. So i want suggestion how to proceed and get our original papers with us ?

Please help.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 December 2013

If any papers lying with your family advocate, you can request him to handover all the papers pertaining to the case or else you can obtain certified copies of the property from sub-registrar ooffice where the property is located. It is valid every where  as original documents.

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     12 January 2014

try to obtained certified copies of the documents from sub registrar office and produce in required office,like origionals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register