Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh (executive)     22 August 2017

Need help service matter

Sir/Madam

I joined Doordsrdhan in nov 2002 and later applied for higher post in SAIL (CPSU) snd got selected in 2008 and was relieved as per my resignation, the department was not giving me the retirement benefits after several application and grievance petitions my application was referred to MOIAB and in nov 2012 clarification was issued from the ministry that i am eligible for all retirement benefits as per rule and then order was issued from Directorate Doordarshan in march 2013 superseding  earlier order for payment of retirement benefits and after department work i was paid gratuity and other benefits in oct 2015.

After receiving the order of march 2013 i applied to DG Doordarshan for payment of interest on drlayed retirement benefits that is gratuity as per rule 26 of CCS of pension rule, final order came in Dec 15 for payment of interest to me but the date of calaculation  of interedt was considered from September 2013 to october 2015, but as per rule 26 of ccs pension rule interest is payable if payment of gratuity is delayed beyond 6 months from retirement and my deemed retirement date is October 2008 so i again applied to DG Doordarshan for correction in date for calculations of interest but thry rejected it by saying that they considered my retirement from march 2013 when they issued order I filled many reminders but the same reply and not even paid a single rupee of interest to me till date.

Kindly help what can be done and also whether my case is applicable or not.

Thanks i could share more details if required.

Gopal Bhandari

Durgapur

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register