Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (SQA)     29 October 2011

Need help regarding property purchase

Hello Friends,

I am planning to purchase a Property in Bangalore. I am in confusion regarding the same.

1> The property has B - Khata ( B Register )

2> The Property owner claims Documents are valid and he has paid taxes till date.

3> There is a case going on in High Court regarding ,Akrama-Sakrama Law .

4> Few Private banks are providing the loans for the property.

Can I go Ahead and purchase the property? Is it adviseable to purchase the same?

I am in a great confusion , Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Avinash

Learning

6 Replies

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     29 October 2011

Dear Mr Avinash,

Those 4 point as u mentioned above cannot confirm the title of the property. hence it is advisable to meet me personally together with documents

my contact number is 9886027926.

Please execuse the small error - my number is 9886037926

Avinash (SQA)     29 October 2011

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the reply, I am purchasing a property for the first time, Can you please tell me what all documents I have to collect from the builder so that I  can get the same from the builder tomorrow?

Thanks,

Avinash 

You just ask him to provide proper documents for title verification from advocate. then only you can dicide 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 October 2011

Instead of questioning it is better to Sanjeev Murthy to get better advise.  Better advise can be given only after verification of the documents.

rangavittala (exe)     30 October 2011

pls ensure if buying land is it DC converted atleast, if then  now Bommanahalli zone betterment charges are accepted for DC converted lands enquire at BBMP office. if B khatha only few banks provide loan and if want to construct house then plan sanction will not get from bbmp & no loan from bank because unapproved plan.

check these points before buying.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register