Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     11 July 2011

Need Help-Property Issue

Hi Sir,

I am son of 2nd wife of my father.My fathers first wife dont have childern.

Query1:Can I have property share in property of  my fathers first wife.If so what case I need to file

Thanks,

Learning

7 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     11 July 2011

Ans. : -  NO.

(Guest)

Please give some more details

1. Whether ur father married to your mother after the divorce of 1st wife or he have been living with both wives simultaneously???????

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     12 July 2011

Hi Sir,

Thanks alot.Below is information

My father--Thirupathi reddy

his first wife name--rani

His second wife name--swathi

1]Thirupathi reddy first wife rani  had no childern.So he remarried to swathi.So he gave maintainess through court and also rani compromised in court regarding remarrying to swathi.

2] Thirupathi reddy first wife left away since 30 years.She is not staying with us.

Thanks,

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     12 July 2011

ADDING to above post

And more over Sir,

Total 3 properties are in her name.She sold all 2 properties.Now she is planning to sell 3rd property.We are afraid that She sells even 3rd property and come to us for again money.

NOTE:She is getting rent on 3rd property

QUERY::Can we stop her from selling qoating that "If she shells all properties and when she come to thirupathi reddy for more money,He might be in problem"

swapnil chavan (Engineer)     12 July 2011

Dear Sir

I am interested in bying a flat in Kalyan. The building is 4 yrs old but completion certificate is not been issued yet by KDMC. But builder has provided the approved blue print of the building and commencing certificate which is given by KDMC.

On above basis shall bank provide hoam loan?

Regards

Swapnil Chavan

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     14 July 2011

Builder give a plan copy for completion certificate. KDMC issued CC after seen the Plan copy. So builder give a declaration to the bank for that. 

Sandeep (Technical support Officer)     17 July 2011

Sir......

My father took construction loan from state bank of patiala for 3 lakh but due to somehow we could not pay emi regularly and presently we do not have source of monthly income. can you tell me what action can be taken by bank in this situation. Propertly original document has been submitted by bank at  the time of loan paymnet.

Thanks... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register