Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Sinha (Professional)     06 July 2009

Need help - How should I proceed?

Hello,

I booked a plot at SriPerunbudur near chennai in Dec 2007. The builder told us that the plot will be approved by DTCP in next 4-5 months.

Unfortunately it never got approved. Now since Feb I am trying to get the refund and they are delaying.

The owner of the company named Deecan Properties based out of bangalore doesnt respond to phone or the mail or postal mail.

I keep talking to thier staff and the response is always different always.

They say it is going to take time. They have also given up on the plot approval.

During the time of booking we signed a MOU between the two parties.

I have also send a written postal communication and was acknowledged by them.

Please advice me how I can get the booking refund?

Looking for a quick response from your end.

Thanks

Vikash

Learning

4 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 July 2009

you can approach the consumer court, the limitation period is two years from the date of cause of action.

u stil ve time, consumer forum remedy is simple, cheap and quick.

seek assistance of some local lawyer.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 July 2009

in layman's language u can say cause of action means the point of time at which the grouse started.

in the instant case when the person was refused the fullfilment of promise, cause of action begins.

i think u can understand now.

if still doubts r there then can mail me or send a PM to me.

cnssastry (engineer)     12 July 2009

my father executed an unregistered will on his own earned property leaving behind rights to me after the demise of my mother . i have married sister and my father mentioned in the will that he will not have any right as she has made over her  with money at the time of her marriage in 1973. he executed the unregistered will i n 1982 and died in the year 1996 my mother is alive

cnssastry (engineer)     12 July 2009

validity of unregistered will procedure to validate after the death of the person who made the will

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register