Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shafiullah (Consultant)     04 December 2013

Need help about false dowry and harrasement case

Hi Experts,

I am basically from Mumbai and got married in UP in the year 2009 by formal nikah by Qazi. I got my marriage certificate in Mumbai where I have shown as our marriage solemnized in Mumbai itself(To avoid hassels of going to UP for marriage certificate and all.).

My father is a kidney patient and takes dialysis twice in a week and mother is having knee problem and she can’t walk properly.

My father is very short tempered by birth and sometime shouted on my wife (sometime used bad words too). He is like this only and never listens to us.

Now there are lots of dispute between my wife and father, Many times I ask my wife to be patients and don’t reply to him when he is in temper. But she always replies to him with angers and even don’t let him touch my baby to whom he loves a lot.

My father is in final stage of kidney failure and will not live longer and but still she don’t want to stay with me. I am can’t leave my father till he is alive and also can’t stay without wife and son.

I have decided to let her go with son and to marry again.

Now please advise me, what my in laws can do to me and to my parent.

In laws stays in UP and have good political influence but in Mumbai they are not that powerful.

·         If they file dowry and harassment case in UP, can I get it transfer to Mumbai (dispute happened in Mumbai)? I can’t afford to go to UP as I may loss my JOB and also there is no dialysis facility in that town in UP so on these grounds can we have the case in Mumbai?

·         If they want me to pay maintenance, what percentage of my salary they can claim (I am software professional and earn good salary).

·         Can I get the custody of my son? (Considering I am engineer and wife is just 12 class pass).

If     When they file false FIR in UP, can I get anticipatory bail in Mumbai ?

While is case being under trail, can I marry to other girl (any muslims law in it)?

If

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register