Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ksvrajuadv (Advocate)     05 December 2011

Need help

Dear Friends,

I need ur kind help in 138 NI Act case,Iam accused side,accused is milkman & compliannat is propertier of sweets business,complianatant gave POA to her reletive to contest the case. The brief facts of case, accused borrowed money from complainant on 16/5/05  of Rs 42,300/ by way of cheque & the said cheque was duly encashed by the accused & accused was agreed to make payment Rs 45000/ alongwid interst after 18 months & in discharge of his legal liability  he issued a post dated cheque of Rs 45000/ dated 14/11/2005.This statement was according to complaint but accused stated that he gave blank cheque widout any amount,date,signature.Then complainatant stated in  her complaint that accused approched her before said date 14/11/05 & requested her not present cheque & he revalidated &chnage the date 14/12/2006.Then complainant presented siad cheque on 13/06/2007,which was bounced & she sent leal notice through her councel on 2/7/07 & filed complaint on 1/8/07. Complaintant did not produce any doument regarding her borrowed money like bank transactions etc,she only mentioned in her complaint that she gave Rs 42,300/ by way of cheque.two bank witnesses bank manegar & bank clerk are crossed by accused`s previous counsel,now case on compliant`s cross examination,plz suggest me what types of questions may ask on cross examination & can this case go in favour of accused ?plz help me it is very urgent.

thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 December 2011

Read your other query, both the query is same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register