Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael Fernandes (Blank)     25 June 2012

Need help,

To,

the Respected Experts,

I am Michael fernandes, and i work with a contact center, but i am really interested to start my own business. I was thinking of a Chinese Food joint. i'll be resnt the place/shop. Please help as to what legal formalities and requirements needs to be fullfiled. Thanking you.

Michael Fernandes.

Learning

3 Replies

Rohan Sumungal (na)     26 June 2012

This is a generic list - Shops and Establishment Licence, Permit from the local Department of Health, Depending on how many people are in your employ- a variety of labour licences and facilities, minimum wages registration, zoning area permissions (commercial/residential), TAN Number for deducting tax at source for wages you pay, VAT registartion and service tax registration (depending on your annual turnover). If you're planning to serve alcohol then excise licence.

Rohan Sumungal (na)     26 June 2012

This is a generic list - Shops and Establishment Licence, Permit from the local Department of Health, Depending on how many people are in your employ- a variety of labour licences and facilities, minimum wages registration, zoning area permissions (commercial/residential), TAN Number for deducting tax at source for wages you pay, VAT registartion and service tax registration (depending on your annual turnover). If you're planning to serve alcohol then excise licence.

Michael Fernandes (Blank)     27 June 2012

thank u sir,

for replying to my ?,,,,

i plan to aopen a small shop... it will have 2 main cooks and 2 helper along with me at the cash counter...

I am really looking forward to your advice...

Michael fernandes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register