LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshava   24 October 2015

Need direction

I am married for 6yrs and past 2yrs back we got a female child. Recently due some quarrel with father inlaw she sent me out of the house threatening not to come back so I am living seperately and I know my wife is arrogant she will never call me back. Even I am also not interested for compromise. If we live seperately for some more months or years what about the child? How to go about this?

Learning

8 Replies

Keshava   24 October 2015

I am married for 6yrs and past 2yrs back we got a female child. Recently due some quarrel with father inlaw she sent me out of the house threatening not to come back so I am living seperately and I know my wife is arrogant she will never call me back. Even I am also not interested for compromise. If we live seperately for some more months or years what about the child? How to go about this?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 October 2015

Dear Mr.Keshava these are UR previous queries,which were duly answered and suggested by the legal experts.In everyone of them U project URself as the victim/clarify

Keshava   25 October 2015

I feel like a victim as all the rules are on behalf of womenside so for safer side I am asking directions for different situations as we cannot tell what runs in the mind of ladies. In my family we never went to police station or court so Iam bit worried if any such situation arises. Also I need to handle the case without loosing the family values and respect. So I am projecting like that.

A walk alone (-)     25 October 2015

Instead of thinking negative thing try to gather elders of both side to sort out problem. Your thinking is only showing your fear as you have done some wrong. Police / court never punish right peoples. Instead of projection think at least about your child. You have time now also put your ego down think about your child try to compromise her. As your are thinking she can file case then think it will only ruin life's your and your child

(Guest)

No use taking your mom and dad to do panchayat.

Leave the kid with her, if she files for alimony etc dont pay, she only threw you out of house, you will not need to pay any allimony, and leave the kid with her only, she should be listening to you but she is listening to her father, let her stay there, dont bother yourself much, you find some one else and start live in relation.  Dont even think of filing for divorce, file RCR and sit tight, years may pass, but dont file for divorce, dont pay her a single penny, RCR definitely you will win.

Women like these should be taught lesson like this only, 1 year down the line, there will come a point where she will be scared to face public, 3 years down the line her great father will commit suicide coz people will start asking why his daughter is still with him leaving the husband.  Kid will also start asking, why dont I have dad.  She wont tell?  People will tell about her great character and her great grandpa.  Then she will learn lesson.  But just before some thing untoward happens, go and tell her, if she wants to come, come now, she will come, if she comes then life-long she will not bark at you, she will just stay like a plant with you !  When she comes back, dont shout at her, dont slap her, just be quiet, your silence will be the best weapon.

Born Fighter (xxx)     26 October 2015

Your wife threw u out of your own house ??? If yes then do you have proof that she asked you to leave n it was not you who left her and your child.

Few points of Gyan Prakash i do agree, dont be scared....if you are right. If it was your house then you have lost your property , what else does she want and why should you give her anything now ??

For the child you have to take the responsibility......

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2015

You are very proud to say that you are equally adamant like her that you will  not come down to compromise with her even for the sake of your two years old kid.  Now because of you both suffering from ego clashes, the innocent kid will be suffering due to warring parents. There is nothing wrong even now when you come down to accept her after which she will be listening to all your music, why dont you give a try for that to save your marriage as well as to take care of the interest and future of the kid.

For the present if you are so much concerned about your child, you may file a child custody case under guardian and ward act and also file an application for visitation rights as an interim relief. 

Keshava   29 November 2015

Thanks all for your reply!!

As we are already seperated, my wife wrote email pointing out silly things happened in past and I also replied telling about her mistakes and asked her for mutual agreement or will go for mutual divorce but she is not replying.

Can email discussion be a proof? If email discussion happens then also it considered as seperation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register