LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhiraj (aaaa)     21 March 2010

Need An urgent Reply

Dear Sirs,

Could u please tell me that is 498A is compoundable by lower and Session court in Madhya Pradesh??? or it is only compoundable through high court for Madhya Pradesh???


 3 Replies

K.K.Malhotra (Chairman)     21 March 2010

quashing in high court.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     22 March 2010

You have to file an application along with compromise deed, under s 482 in the high court. Better if joint application is filed.

Santosh Bhadauria (ASSOCIATE)     22 March 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

My mother is falsely implecated in a criminal case in Ghaziabad. U.P. in which Ghaziabad Development Authority lodged a fir by the name of my mother. But Now i resolve the matter and it is cleared that the Ghaziabad Development Authority lodged the false fir due to the non availability of the proper documents in the office file. But now the Ghaziabad Development Authority is now not willing to proceed further in the matter because the matter is settled. But unfortunately the GDA is not ready to file its reply in the court and is not ready to take its FIR back. Now what should i do. the megistrate has issued non bailabfle warrant to the name of my mother.

Now wheather  I have to go to the High Court to cancel the NBW or the police official can file their Final Report before the court and ask the court to recall the warrant issued with the name oof my mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query