LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkii   21 April 2016

Need advise urgent

My marriage is around 12 years. It was never a happy marriage but i have been faithfull to my wife. However during last 6 months i found that she has had 2 affairs (s*xual where she kissed ). with 2 different people. After i conftronted her with proof of her chats. Please note i do not have any photos, but i have details chats that she did during that affair. She admitted. 

But after stopping this she has started chatting with random people over the internet . She shares her photos , sometimes does s*xual chats.

I have tried my best to stop this behaviour, i asked for counselling, took her for vacation . nothing seems to change. I am tired , depressed. I am good man, i have my share of mistakes in the past but i have corrected them and i am new man now. But she does not seem to change.

I have decided to leave the house. I cannot take it anymore, i want to apply a legal seperation or atleast some kind of legal notice to her, to show i am serious . Please advise what is the best way i should go ahead.

any input will be good

venkat.

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 April 2016

try to gather as much evidence as you can in the form of chats, emails, voice recordings etc etc.also engage a detective to gather more evidences to support the act of adultery committed by her.then with all the evidence in hand file a contested divorce case on the grounds of adultery.also you can book her paramour u/s 497 ipc for committing adultery

venkii   21 April 2016

thanks for your reply. I read the definition of the act. It says having intercourse. I am quite sure she did not have that. It is only s*xual chats and photos she shared with her phone. I am not looking for a divorce but i consider that as a last stance. However i am looking for something concrete like a notice which prevents from any future issues and also helps me to help her correct her manner.

(Guest)
Not as much just one evidence like he send her naked photos to other or have s*xual relation with other....it is also correct that it will be a good ground of divorce and for further you can pm me

nisha tuli   22 April 2016

Its already passed 10 years in court and no solutions receive yet. I want to go home back to my matrimonial home but my father in law is the major hurdle for it.they don’t want to take me along with him.Now I have finally decided to close all cases due to fed up with these dates and with lawyers. What should I do further?Please advise.

(Guest)
Family law system in India does not provide any solutions other than making income of lawyers. Find a way to work out your differences and continue marriage. Or else try to arrive at a mutual consent divorce. All legal notices are useless, courts are waste of time and money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register