Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need advice

Dear everyone,

Brief facts:

Second marriage for both of us : 
Married in 2018 - 1st child died due to ill taking care by wife parents. After a year i taken care well  and given birth to second child. After that within 21 days i informed wife to take care of the new born child at her home town as my father is suffering with Covid. Everything was fine till she left my home. 

After going to her home for few months we are good on everything. After some months i told to come back to my home. Then suddenly she saying... stay at our hometown and take care of there family, recently came to know they have lot of financial problems (I believe her mother is instigating her to say),   I didn't agreed to all her demands. She went to police station and given complaint on our family on dowry harassment. I gave my explanation to the IO . Later they given counselling and closed the case. Now, She is saying that she never come to my home, I said  the same to her. Like this there are lot of quarrels between us. As, she don't like my parents , I said same to her. Even elders involved to settle this issue but failed. Due to her mothers behavior like ( Whatever she says everyone should listen) Even ,I apologize to her family and begged for an year to send wife and child to join me. There is no response from them, They don't even come outside fearing. I believe they don't even file a case as they need to appear in court. I don't know all of sudden they became like mad people. Even if there is any issue with my family they need to come and tell us. They are saying nothing and sitting ideal at home. Time is passing away....

Due to her family behavior i decided to stop communication with them from past few months. Now a days at least one should take care of one's health.

Kindly give some relief  

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2022

Please post facts, not your perceptions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register