FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mra Avoid Marriage (Un-employed)     04 June 2010

Need Advice

  I need your valuable suggestions regarding DV 2005 & sec "9A". Also may you provide some DV Decisions in favor of men or in which HIGHER COURT instruct Lower court to RECALL his decision. I have some recording by  mobile phone & spy pen in them her father admitted that there is no dowry demand & I will not send her (my wife) to your home at any cost

DV 2005:-
             1. Lower court (give one sided decision w/o listening as i have not received any notice) instruct me to pay 5000 pm . (Intirm order)
2. There is no protection officer report

3.My mother & Married sister name is also in DV 2005

4. They hide the truth that they had received Rs. 25, 000

5. They had not submitted any evidence till date


Can i withdraw it.



 3 Replies

amarendra (lawyer)     04 June 2010

dear vikas, u need to furnish more information/particulars like when you got married when separeted what was the issues between both of you what is your income and whether she is working if so her income etc so that one can advice properly

Mra Avoid Marriage (Un-employed)     04 June 2010

There is no issue b/w her & me. She is under the influence of her parents. 20 days after marriage my younger sister expired there was no relation b/w us for 15 days her father spread in society that I am not physically fit. She also says that I am not smart they forced me to leave my parents. I am alone I can not leave my parents also they want money thro her she asked me to give 5000 pm after marriage to dec 2 2008 she had gone 5 time to her parental home every time I give her 10,000 to 5000 INR & Every Time She Had Taken Money From My Father & mother also, my father & mother are very caring they lost her younger daughter how can they harass her

mahantesh shigli (advocate)     05 June 2010

dear Vikas if your aggreived by the order of magistrate prefer an appeal to court of session u/sec 29 of D V Act... hope you would succeed as absence of report of protection officcer is fatal...and take cognisance under D V Act  report is must...... yet your information are insufficient to assist you...call me if u want 09980443116...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query